Weddings by Rev Martin
Wedding Officiant and Venue Services
"My Venue in Wimberley"
Perfect for small and intimate weddings. You and your partner would be married on the property of Reverend Dr. Sheryl T. Martin in Wimberley, Texas. Read more about each of the venue options below, you have a choice between being married at the Wishing Well or the Wedding Pergola.
"Venue of Your Choice"
You and your partner pick a venue of your choice, in which Reverend Martin will travel to (anywhere in the United States).
The Wishing Well is a sweet and intimate location in the Hill Country and is designed to host the couple and up to 2 guests.
This Hill Country pergola wedding is designed to accommodate up to 30 guests during the ceremony as you tie the knot. Guests can stand, bring their own chairs, or optional chair rentals are available for an additional $25 (includes up to 30 chairs).
Our Wedding Services
Wedding Ceremony or Vow Renewal
Minister travels to your location
(50 miles included)
Use our Venue included (FREE):
Wishing Well or Pergola Wedding
Consultation by phone, email, or in person + ongoing communication
Self-written vows or Minister's choice
Wedding day Officiant + signing of marriage license
Optional FREE wedding photography
Note: Can vary on availability
$60 to $100
• Premarital Counseling - $75.00 an hour
• Rehearsal attendance - $100.00
• Crystal Grid Ceremony - $75.00
• Herb Ceremony - $75.00
• Jumping Broom Ceremony - $60.00
• Handfasting ceremony - $60.00
• Unity candle ceremony - $60.00
• Unity sand ceremony - $60.00
• Breaking Glass Ceremony - $60.00
• Las Arras Ceremony (Modern Version) - $60.00
• Lasso Ceremony - $60.00
• Garland Exchange Ceremony - $60.00
• 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure your date
• 10% discount off the base ceremony cost (value $25.00) for students and Veterans
with current ID
• Additional $50 .00 fee for any holidays (also includes Christmas Eve and New Years Eve)
• Payment can be made through PayPal, Venmo
or by credit/debit card